Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I've been struggling with a Christmas post this year, because I'm not sure I can put into words how far we have come. Perhaps I'll just show you.


Caroline meeting Santa for the first time. She could not keep her eyes off of him!

We've been trying to teach Caroline how to smile for pictures. The other night she got the smiling part down, but added in the hands under the armpits....we'll take it!

We had a Halloween gathering with 4 other families who all weaned their children from feeding tubes this summer. It was so fun to watch the kids enjoy the festivities, especially the trick-or-treating!



Caroline enjoying her birthday cake!


Family outing to the pumpkin patch to celebrate Dominic's birthday!
Caroline continues to thrive, and Mike & I continue to marvel at how far we have come. Thanks for being there for us through this incredible journey. I sure hope that 2011 brings more sweet and peaceful moments for our family and yours.
Love,
Leslie Mike & Caroline




1 comment:

  1. I've spent 34 years not knowing what to do with my arms when I smile for pictures. Problem solved! Thanks Caroline.

    She looks great. I'm very happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete